BLACK BOX TESTING
In black box testing the information used in , specification document and code , is ignored. Testing areas in this type of testing is-
- Data driven
- Input output driven testing.
Black box testing is used to uncover the following concepts:-
- Incorrect functions in the software.
- Data Structure errors of the software.
- Missing function as per SRS document.
- Existence of performance errors.
- Initialization and termination type of errors.
- External database access errors.
- The test is unbiased because designer and tester are independent from each other.
- The tester need not to learn any programming language.
- The test cases can be designed when specification is complete.
- The test can redundant if the designer has already executed the test cases.
- The test cases are very difficult to design.