Avial recipe easy South-Indian Food
Avial recipe is one of the easiest South-Indian recipe you can see at Loudpages.com. It is basically prepared by a mix of different vegetables. It is very nutritious as it is made of coconut which contains omega-3 fatty acids. Best one from vegetarian recipes.
Avial Recipe Ingredients
- Vegetables (Beans, Carrot, Potato, Drumstick, Raw banana or plantain): 1 cup (Any/all of these cut in to medium size)
- Curd / Yogurt: 1/2 cup
- Coconut (grated): 1/2 cup
- Cumin seeds: 2 tsps
- Green chilies: 4-5
- Curry leaves: few
- Oil (Preferably coconut oil): 1 tsp
- Cook the vegetables with little salt and keep them aside.
- Grind coconut, cumin seeds and green chilies in a mixer.
- Mix it with the cooked vegetables and heat in it a kadai (pan).
- Allow it to cook for few mins.
- Reduce the heat, add curd and little water and stir well.
- Allow it to cook for 1-2 mins and then remove it from the stove top.
- Add the curry leaves.
- Heat coconut oil and mix it with the avial.
- Tasty avial is ready now serve as per your Choice.
Avial recipe is mostly liked on South-India festivals, Weddings and other special occasions. It is Best from vegetarian recipes, highly nutritious dish as it is made of coconut and several mixed vegitables.