What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is a use of the internet, mobile devices, social media, search engines, and other channels to reach consumers. Digital marketing provides an Internet marketing techniques such as:- search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and link building.
Digital marketing is a term that includes all marketing channels and methods you can use to promote products on the Internet but it is also include on electronic devices such as:- TVs, mobile phones and electronic billboards.
Digital marketing refers to any marketing that involves the Internet or an electronic device. If marketing is online, it’s classified as digital marketing. That means social media marketing, content marketing, and SEO are all digital marketing.
Digital marketing channels:-
Digital marketing has a number of online marketing channels are:-
- Website Marketing:- A website is the centerpiece of all digital marketing activities. A website should represent a brand, product and services in a clear way. It should be fast & mobile friendly.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising:- Pay-per-click advertising enables you to reach internet users on a number of digital platforms through paid ads.
- Content Marketing:- Content is usually published on a website and then promoted through social media, email marketing, SEO, or even PPC campaigns. The Content marketing include various tools:- blogs, ebooks, online courses, infographics, podcasts, and webinars.
- Email Marketing:- Email marketing is one of the most effective digital marketing channels. Email marketing is the medium to get in touch with your customers or the people interested in your products.
- Social Media Marketing:- The main goal of a social media marketing campaign is brand awareness and establishing social trust.
- Video Marketing:- YouTube has become the second most popular search engine and a lot of users are turning to YouTube before they make a buying decision, to learn something or just to relax.