Eyebrow Lift Surgery
If you feel your eyebrow is thick, small or has a scar on it or you do not like its shape. Do not worry Eyebrow Lift Surgery is a solution for your concern about your eyebrows. In fact, these days the trend of eyebrows transplant is becoming increasingly popular among people, especially in girls. With this, you can not only give your eyebrows the desired shape but also make it wide or thin.
With an estimated 30% increase in demand for eyebrows transplant over the past few years, cosmetic surgeons are also getting queries from girls who want their eyebrows to be like a celebrity.
However, not everyone’s demand is fulfilled, because everyone’s face is different and eyebrows that look good on celebrities, do not necessarily look good on everyone’s face. Only then after seeing the face cut, surgeons guide the clients for the correct eyebrows.
A brow lift, also commonly known as forehead lift can
- reposition the underlying muscles and tissues.
- remove excess sagging skin on the forehead.
- correct a heavy, sagging brow.
- make more youthful contour to the upper one-third of the face.
- eliminate deep furrows, and restore a smoother.
Why Have a Brow Lift Surgery?
An aging forehead can cause us to look constantly worried, tired or even angry. A brow lift helps patients to enjoy positive changes more naturally like refreshed appearance, more confident, etc. Your eyes will appear brighter after this therapy and look more naturally alert.
What are The Types of Brow Lift?
There are two types of brow lift surgery:
In Eyebrow Lift Surgery , the surgeon makes a continuous cut beginning at the level of your ears and it goes up to around your hairline. The surgeon will work to avoid a visible scar depending on where your hairline.
In this lift, the surgeon uses small anchors to secure the tissue. This procedure is less hazardous than the classic lift due to smaller cuts. You will have minimal blot and shorter recovery time.
What are the Things That You Will Need at Home After a Brow Lift?
Make sure you have the following on hand:
- Plenty of ice
- Container for use of ice or cold water.
- Plastic freezer bags to hold the ice.
- Pillows, on that you will have to keep your head elevated for some time.
- Ointment for the incision area ( your surgeon may prescribe, if necessary).
Does the Result of Brow Lift Surgery Last Long?
If this surgery is performed by an experienced cosmetic surgeon then improvements made with surgery will last for many years to come.
However, the normal aging process can not be stopped. You can keep your results for longer by living a healthy lifestyle. Always wear sunscreen, don’t smoke, and eat a diet rich in whole foods and vitamins. This will help keep your skin and body healthy.
After a Brow Lift, Contact With Your Doctor Immediately if:
- Fever, over 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Excessive swelling or bleeding.
Eyelid surgery commonly known as blepharoplasty is a surgical procedure that helps to improve the appearance of your eyelids.
This Eyelid Surgery can be performed on the lower lids, upper lids, or both.
Whether you are experiencing functional problems with your eyelids, or want to improve your appearance, eyelid surgery can give younger look to the area surrounding your eyes.
What eyelid surgery can treat
- Sagging or loose skin.
- Fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the eyelids.
- Bags under the eyes.
- Drooping lower eyelids.
- Fine wrinkles and excess skin of the lower eyelid
Who is a good candidate for eyelid surgery?
Good candidates for Eyelid Surgery include:
- Healthy individuals,
- A person with realistic goals and a positive outlook,
- Individuals without serious eye conditions.