About Amazon/eBay BackEnd Support
Amazon and eBay are the largest ongoing marketplaces also increasing their popularity spontaneously day by day in American and European markets. So, if a merchant thinks to sell her/his product in a global online marketplace, either or both Amazon and eBay could be the best options for them. Although, to be a successful seller, it is not enough to be a part of Amazon or eBay. Your store and the products should be properly chosen and optimized which a freelancer can stand to be a solution by making your store lucrative and managed.
Amazon/eBay Marketplace based Product Research:
If you are a merchant and want to sell your product from Amazon or eBay marketplace you have to be utmost careful about the product to be listed. But before listing a product on Amazon all you have to do a proper Amazon or eBay based product research, because amazon and eBay do not accept every kind of products to sell from their domain. An experienced freelancer can help you out with the proper product research ideas and can do it all for you.
If you are an online merchant and have plenty of products in your store, you must arrange those in a particular category or niche, otherwise it may make a mess. Sometimes due to some other business pressure you are unable to maintain your store properly. In that case you can rely upon a proficient freelancer, who will take care of your store on your behalf. Not only store but also take care of your product stock, product variant, etc.
Almost all Ecommerce or online marketplace have two types of sales model, one if Dropship and other is TBA. In the dropship model a seller doesn’t have to worry about. But in the TBA model, It’s a huge responsibility and difficult to be managed by a single hand. The TBA Model of Amazon is known as FBA. An efficient freelancer can handle all the given duties like store management, customer support, etc.
Social Media and SEO:
The essential thing is to reach the product to your targeted audience. So all you need to promote your product through Social Media or SEO. An expert freelancer can do both types of promotion according to your need.
To run a business with a great hike you have to take care of your customer queries regarding product, shipping, refund, return, etc. And a customer query can come to you at any global time. This is the benefit of hiring a freelancer. A freelancer is available for 24×7 to answer your customers. They can provide you email support, chat support and voice support as well.
A freelancer can redesign your Amazon/eBay store to make it more attractive. If a customer visits your online store to look through all your products, that may affect the buyer’s mind.
A huge selling potential may come if you sell your products on Amazon or eBay. The backend of these two marketplace have flexible infrastructure, that you can get there everything you need to do a business. You can even manage credit card processing through the back-end.
Amazon/eBay Back-end Support
Amazon and eBay are the largest ongoing marketplace and also increasing their popularity spontaneously day by day. So, if a merchant thinks to sell her/his product in an online marketplace, both Amazon and eBay could be the best option for them. Although, to be a successful digital marketer, it is not enough to be a part of Amazon or eBay. Your product should be optimized. You can optimize your products in different ways. These are:
The first thing one has to think about is who are the targeted customers and what are the products they want to sell. Before starting product research, you have to look after many things to get a fruitful result ultimately.
- A multifunctional product which is easily portable and adjustable attracts more customers compared to a single use product. So it is better to choose a product that can be used variously.
- Product selection must be done by comparing the price of that product and should go through the average marketplace price.
- Choose those products which are already in trend in local, google and marketplace as well.
- The other major part to run an ecommerce business smoothly is your supplier countability. Supplier ratings, the supplier duration in marketplace, the ratings they got, the product ratings and review of that particular supplier, how they manage their product shipping and their communication frequency, all tremendously affect your online business. Therefore you need a good supplier to avoid all the hindrance.
- You also have to keep in mind whether the product is profitable or not.
Now, you can finalize your product if you go through all these procedures and upload your product.
An ideal Customer Support can derive good customer reviews which improves the selling. From answering all the customer queries via message to manage return and refund process all can be managed in a single store, Shopify. Massaging process done via different CRM technologies like Zendesk, Xsello, Hubspot, Salesforce etc.
- Marketplace massaging, CRM messaging, email and chat support, voice call support.
- Handling product queries, shipping queries
- Refund with return and refund without return also can be managed here.
- Offer, combos and stock management of products.
SEO and Social Media Management:
If the products don’t reach the targeted customer your all work will remain unfinished.The last essential thing to do is the promotion of the product of your store. Before stepping into product promotion you have to think first who is your target audience, what is there age, sex, the demographic are they are living, religon, generation and so on. This promotion has various ways to get more and more audiences. Those are:
- SEO: It includes both the off-page SEO and on-page SEO. Off page SEO includes all the submission parts regarding a product or regarding a category or niche. It comprise Article submission, Blog Submission, PPT Submission, Image Submission and Forum Submission as well. And in terms of On-page SEO, one can edit the back-end to manage the title, description, tags, images with the use of well volumed keywords to get traffic on websites.
- Social Media: Social Media is the most powerful platform to get plenty of customers in a very short time. Customer attraction is not a very easy thing. The posting content should be attractive with creative designs with the short content about it. The top Social Media Platforms to advertise your products are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
A huge selling potential may come if you sell your products on Amazon or eBay. The back-end of these two marketplace have flexible infrastructure, that you can get there everything you need to do a business. You can even manage credit card processing through the back-end.