Hop On Hop Off Melbourne
Melbourne Sightseeing – Melbourne is one of the favorite and funkiest cities in Australia. It is an exclusive, energetic, creative, and cultivated city located near Victoria’s vineyards and national parks and the iconic Great Ocean Road. Plenty of Australians also love Melbourne, raving about its nightlife, its cuisine, and its culture. By visiting this famous city for the first time, all can understand why people love it so much. This city gives lots of good experiences in and around the city and gained you can really feel the Melbourne insights. It is often considered as the cultural capital of Australia.
Famout Melbourne Attractions are:-
Markets are an amazing way to see lots of art, designs, culture, and cuisine all packed together at an accessible and affordable space.
Queen Victoria Market is the major Melbourne tourist attraction. It opens from 6 am to 3 pm (closed on Monday and Wednesday).
Admire the Art
Melbourne is a notoriously artsy city, and engaging in the art scene is one of the best things to do in Melbourne.
3. Indulge in the Food
Many big, multicultural cities have lots of delicious food options, and Melbourne is no exception. There are restaurants galore, so just eating is one of the best things to do in Melbourne!
4. Check out the Landmarks
Some of Melbourne’s attraction that showcase the city’s history and architecture are:
- Federation Square
- Paul’s Cathedral
- Melbourne Museum
- Flinders Street Station
- Victoria State Library
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- National Gallery of Victoria
The Great Ocean Road
Probably the most famous Melbourne attractions are the Great Ocean Road, and You can say this was one of the most beautiful drives.
There’s a lot to see and do in Melbourne and plenty of ground to cover. A hop on hop off Melbourne bus tour is the perfect way to get around.
Melbourne is blessed with being a sunlight city which is always a bonus for getting some great light without an early start.
There are very beautiful sights which can’t be missed you visit Melbourne are-
- Melbourne’s hidden laneways and rooftop bars to explore.
- Have fun with the fans at major Australian sporting events.
- Dine at culinary hotspots.
- Hop On Hop Off Bus tours Melbourne
Have a taste of Melbourne’s best coffee-
For Melbourne sightseeing, coffee is more an essential part of their morning routine. It serves it up in abundance at cosy cafes.
Sightseeings in Melbourne which enhances its glory are –
- Great Barrier Reef – Great Barrier Reef is the largest coral reef system in the world. It is one of the most stunning natural wonders. Visitors can swim, snorkel, dive and sail this living masterpiece.
- Red Centre – The Red Centre is an extraordinary landscape of desert plains, weathered mountain ranges, rocky gorges and some of Australia’s most sacred sites.
- Blue Mountains – The Great Blue Mountain World Heritage Area is about two hours drive west from the city of Sydney. It is best reached and explored by Car, however you can also get there by train and on a coach tour. It is specifically for photographers wanting to capture the image of this beautiful and superlative regions. It is the world’s sixth most expensive city.